Above a digital art about time, creation and surprises.

It's holiday here in Brazil and I'm very anxious to create something new. I have seen many, many wonderful works at web! I have many things to learn, many things to do, many things to practise. Time flies when I am here with colors and ideas; this fabulous and mysterious world is full of dreams and now I know, many people visit it. I'm just a beginner, looking for ways with my efforts and on my own and I cannot stop, it's becoming a vice. Sometimes I forget food, sleep and myself!Suddenly I'm that image, I'm there. It's crazy, funny and it's much real. Fortunately I met this art and it fills my life. Now my world is almost complete, but I'm still beginner and we are just at the beginning.

O trabalho acima é uma arte digital sobre tempo, criação e surpresas.

É feriado aqui no Brasil e eu estou muito ansiosa para criar algo novo. Eu tenho visitado sites, galerias na web e visto muita arte maravilhosa! Então eu penso que eu tenho muitas coisas para aprender, muitas coisas para fazer, muito o que praticar. O tempo voa quando eu estou aqui no meu mundinho de cores e idéias; este mundo fabuloso, misterioso é cheio de sonhos e agora eu sei que muitas pessoas o visitam. Eu sou apenas uma iniciante, procurando por caminhos com meu esforço e sozinha por aqui e agora não consigo parar, está se tornando um vício. Algumas vezes me esqueço de comer ou dormir e até de mim! De repente eu sou aquela imagem, eu estou lá. É algo louco, engraçado e é muito real. Felizmente eu encontrei esta arte e ela me preenche. Agora meu mundo está quase completo, mas eu ainda sou uma principiante e nos estamos apenas no início.